Wakefield Regional Council

Enrol to vote

Print Page


The voters roll for council elections consists of two components – the House of Assembly (State) roll, and the council supplementary roll.

If you are on the House of Assembly roll you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address.

If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrolment form, available at your local Post Office or Electoral Commission of SA by clicking here enrol for council elections

If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:

  • You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
  • You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
  • You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
  • You are a landlord for rateable property
  • You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
  • You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property

However if you are a landlord, business lessee or resident non-Australian citizen and you wish to vote in Council elections you must enrol by completing an enrolment form, available from Council.

Enrolment for the 2018 council elections closes at 5pm on Friday 9 August 2018


Application for Enrolment on the voters roll 

We have three different application forms. Choose the one that best fits your status.

For Resident, sole owner or occupier 

For group owner or occupier 

For corporate body or occupier